In the interest of public safety, and the reduction of any potential impact of COVID-19 on Village operations, Village Hall will be closed to the general public from March 17, 2020 to June 15, 2020.
All Village Departments can be reached by phone during normal business hours 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
You can also contact Village Hall via mail, email and fax (845 368-2044). If you need to drop off permits or documents, please call the appropriate department for further instructions. For your convenience, the following are the general email addresses and phone numbers for each department:
- Village Hall – 845-368-2211
- Building Department – 845-368-2491
- Justice Court – 845-368-2837
- For Village Clerk – Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Tree Permits: email@example.com
- For Building Department, Building Inspector, Fire Inspector, Code Enforcement Officer, Planning and Zoning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all court matters: email@example.com
Please check our Village Calendar for up-to-date meeting and cancellations and for more information.