Under the Departments section you’ll find the following information:
- Building Department – Responsible for reviewing building permit applications and conducting home inspections to ensure construction project meet applicable village codes.
- Historical Preservation Commission – Reviews requests for designation of a local landmark or historic district.
- Parks Commission – Reviews and recommends areas through out the village for use recreational park space to be enjoyed by our residents.
- Tree Preservation – The preservation of trees and other vegation is important in our village as Montebello has some of the oldest trees in Rockland.
- Village Directory – Directory where you can find contact information for the Board of Trustees, village clerks and other village department personnel.