Under the Departments section you’ll find the following information:
- Village Hall – General information about Village Hall and the services provided.
- Building Department – Responsible for reviewing building permit applications and conducting home inspections to ensure construction project meet applicable village codes.
- Village Court – Local justice court responsible for handling all court matters, including parking violations, civil and criminal cases, and small claims.
- Tree Preservation – The preservation of trees and other vegation is important in our village as Montebello has some of the oldest trees in Rockland.
- Village Directory – Directory where you can find contact information for the Board of Trustees, village clerks and other village department personnel.