Important Customer Notice – Infrastructure Improvement Project
Kings Gate Road & Catherine Court
Veolia will be replacing the water main. This work will improve system reliability, water quality and fire flow. Please note that your water service will be maintained through the project, except for brief periods of time. If there is any interruption, you will be notified beforehand.
Kindly note, both lawn and final pavement restoration shall be done in the Spring / Summer – 2023.
Here are some important facts about this project:
- Description: Water main upgrades
- Location: See above
- Impact: Traffic and parking disruptions
Possible brief disruptions of water service (separate notifications will be provided in advance)
- Duration: 02-21-2023 to 04-21-2023 (approximately)
- Work Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (approximately)
- Contractor: Fletcher Creamer
- Contact Info: Kevin Bamburak, Veolia Project Manager, 201-538-0369 (6am-5pm)
- Contact Info: After hours: 877-426-8969 (Veolia 24/7 Emergency line)
Listed below are a few things to expect:
- Your water will continue to meet all safe drinking water standards.
- You will have water during the entire project (except for brief periods where you will be notified in advance).
- Accommodations will be made to facilitate vehicular traffic.
- Please follow all detour signs and flagger directions.
- Please use caution while walking or driving near the construction zone.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we work to improve our water system and water service.