- This event has passed.
Planning Board Meeting
May 14, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- MJD3 Associates, LLC, two story office building at 5 Hemion Road –CDRC consultants’ introduction of project to the Boar
- Approval of the April 9, 2019 Planning Board minutes
- Indian Rock Holdings, LLC/Columbia Doctors, 30 Indian Rock Plaza, Montebello, NY Application of Gabe Alexander of Indian Rock Holdings, LLC, 16 Squadron Boulevard, new City, New York, 10956 on behalf of Columbia Doctors/Hudson Heart Associates of Hudson Valley for approval of a Site Plan entitled “Columbia Doctors Expansion” which proposes the demolition of the outback Steakhouse and the construction of a two-story medical building in its place. The property is located at 30 Indian Rock Plaza, on the north side of Route 59 approximately 500 feet east of the intersection with Hemion Road, which is designated n the Ramapo tax map as Section 55.10, Block 1, Lot 5.1 in the NS zone. APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON APRIL 9, 2019. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED AN ADJOURNMENT TO THE JUNE 11, 2019 PLANNING BOARD MEETING
- Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing; House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship. THE APPLICATION WAS BEFORE THE BOARD ON APRIL 9, 2019. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED AN ADJOURNMENT TO THE JUNE 11, 2019 PLANNING BOARD MEETING.
- Jersey Realty Management Properties, LLC—Public Hearing continued; Parking Lot Expansion, 49 N. Airmont Road, Montebello, NY Application of Aaron Berger of Jersey Realty Management Properties, LLC, PO Box 415, Monsey, New York for a parking lot expansion for the existing office building at 49 N. Airmont Road to accommodate overflow parking. THIS APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON SEPTEMBER 4, 2018.
- Manhattan Beer Distributors, c/o Andrew Berger AIA—Public Hearing continued; 20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, NY – Site Plan and ARB Review Application of Manhattan Beer, 20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, New York. Applicant proposes the relocation of the railroad track at the south property line and the construction of a loading deck and canopy. THIS APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD APRIL 9, 2019
- New Business –Irvine Subdivision, 77 Mile Road. Discussion of LOC/Inspection fees waiver -Review drafts of Montebello Planning Board Application Procedural Policy and Public Hearing Protocol