- This event has passed.
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
November 12 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Report on CDRC activities.
- Approval of the October 10, 2019 Planning Board minutes.
- Indian Rock Holdings, LLC, 30 Indian Rock Plaza, Montebello, NY Application of Gabe Alexander of Indian Rock Holdings, LLC, 16 Squadron Boulevard, New City, New York, 10956 for an amended site plan. The applicant proposes the gut renovation of the former Outback Steakhouse building to accommodate up to three existing tenants from the main shopping plaza. The property is located at 30 Indian Rock Plaza, on the north side of Route 59 approximately 500 feet east of the intersection with Hemion Road, which is designated n the Ramapo tax map as Section 55.10, Block 1, Lot 5.1 in the NS zone. THE APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON OCTOBER 10, 2019.
- Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing, House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY — PUBLIC HEARING Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship. The subject property is located on the north side of Viola Road, approximately 500 feet west of Spook Rock Road in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 49.05, Block 1, Lot 17 in the RR-50 Zone. THE APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
- New BusinessDiscuss proposed Local Laws 3 through 8 as recommended in the 2017 Comprehensive Plan. Comments will be compiled into a memo for the Board of Trustees, who will hold their public hearing on these proposed Local Laws on November 13, 2019. Special consideration should be paid by this Board to the desired length of parking spaces for LL 3.