The Stormwater Consortium of Rockland County was formed between Cornell Cooperative Extension and the towns and villages of Rockland County to collaborate and share resources on stormwater management.
The Consortium is comprised of all 24 Towns and Villages within Rockland County who must abide by the NYSDEC stormwater permit (the ‘Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (“MS4”) permit). The intention of the MS4 permit is to reduce Pollutants of Concern commonly associated with stormwater pollution to the maximum extent practicable. Establishing a Consortium has provided a platform for the exchange of information, grant funding, and ideas for meeting the current and proposed permit requirements. The MS4 permit has six minimum measures, as outlined below.
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination(IDDE)
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control
- Post Construction Stormwater Management in New Development and Redevelopment
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping in Municipal Operations
More information on the MS4 permit can be found on the Stormwater Consortium of Rockland County information website.
Annual MS4 Report
Below are a list of the annual MS4 Reports for the Village of Montebello:
|Annual MS4 Report 2021-2022||1.0 MB||21|
|Annual MS4 Report 2020-2021||1.1 MB||70|
|Annual MS4 Report 2019-2020||1.1 MB||58|
|Annual MS4 Report 2018-2019||1.0 MB||104|
|Annual MS4 Report 2017-2018||1.0 MB||50|
|Annual MS4 Report 2016-2017||1.0 MB||73|