- This event has passed.
Planning Board Meeting
October 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA – MEETING WILL BE ON ZOOM. SEE BELOW FOR MEETING FOR LOGIN INFORMATION
- Approval of the September 8, 2020 Planning Board minutes.
- CDRC Report
- ***ADJOURNED TO NOVEMBER*** Montebello Crossing– Site Plan/ Subdivision, Amended Site Plan—Public hearing continued Application of Montebello Crossing, LLC, 100 Dutch Hill Road, Suite 340 Orangeburg, New York, for 250 Lafayette Avenue, Montebello, New York. The applicant is proposing a mixed-use development consisting of a 132-unit, 200 bed assisted living facility, a 14,600 square foot pharmacy with drive-through, and a 10,000 square foot office building. The project will also consist of amending the site plan for Hemion Holdings shopping center to the east of the site. The Applicant was last before the Board on August 11, 2020. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED AN ADJOURNMENT TO THE NOVEMBER 10, 2020 PLANNING BOARD MEETING.
- ***ADJOURNED TO NOVEMBER*** Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing continued, Site Plan for a House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship. The subject property is located on the north side of Viola Road, approximately 500 feet west of Spook Rock Road in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 49.05, Block 1, Lot 17 in the RR-50 Zone. The Applicant was last before the Board on September 8, 2020. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED AN ADJOURNMENT TO THE NOVEMBER 10, 2020 PLANNING BOARD MEETING.
- The Sentinel – Final Approval extension Final Site Plan approval that was granted on March 12, 2019. As per Sec. 108.2 of Village Code, the Applicant, is performing infrastructure/improvements before the site plan may be signed by the Planning Board Chairman. As per the Village Engineer’s assessment, improvements are not yet complete and the Applicant is requesting an extension of the final approval.
- Manhattan Beer Distributors, c/o Andrew Berger AIA—Public Hearing continued, Subdivision/Amended Site Plan, 10-20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, NY Applicant proposes a lot line merge, the construction of an addition to the two existing buildings, the relocation of the railroad track at the south property line, and the construction of a loading deck with canopy and a parking deck on the north side of the parcel. The Applicant was last before the Board on September 8, 2020.
- Montebello Gateway, LLC – Public Hearing 34 North Airmont Road—Site Plan, Special Permit, 34 North Airmont Road, Montebello, NY Application of Berel Karniol, PO 782, Monsey, NY 10952. The Applicant is proposing the construction of a 3.5 -story, 50,000 square-foot medical office building with 253 parking spaces. The parcel is located at 34 North Airmont Road, on the northwest side of Airmont Road at the intersection of Montebello Road in the Village of Montebello, which is designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 55.07 Block 1 Lot 3 in the LO-C Zone. The Applicant was last before the Board on August 11, 2020.
- New BusinessMontebello is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: PLANNING BOARD
Time: Oct 13, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 820 9208 7018
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82092087018# US (New York)
+13017158592,,82092087018# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 820 9208 7018
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdQYVM2unT