Planning Board Meeting
August 11 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA – ZOOM INFO WILL BE POSTED HERE ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING
- Approval of the July 14, 2020 Planning Board minutes.
- ADJOURNED TO SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 MEETING: Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing continued: Site Plan for a House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship. The subject property is located on the north side of Viola Road, approximately 500 feet west of Spook Rock Road in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 49.05, Block 1, Lot 17 in the RR-50 Zone. The Applicant was last before the Board on July 14, 2020.
- Hemion Land Lease LLC—Site Plan, 5 Hemion Road, Montebello, NY – Public Hearing continued Application of Hemion Land Lease LLC, 7-11 Suffern Place, Suffern, NY 10901 for a Site Plan entitled “5 Hemion Road.” The Applicant proposes a two-story, 12,000 square-foot office building with parking. The Parcel is located on the west side of Hemion Road approximately 500 feet north of Route 59 in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 55.10, Block 1, Lot 5.2 in the NS Zone. The Applicant was last before the Board on July 14, 2020.
- 34 North Airmont Road—Site Plan, Special Permit, 34 North Airmont Road, Montebello, NY Application of Berel Karniol, PO 782, Monsey, NY 10952. The Applicant is proposing the construction of a 3.5 -story, 50,000 square-foot medical office building with 253 parking spaces. The parcel is located at 34 North Airmont Road, on the northwest side of Airmont Road at the intersection of Montebello Road in the Village of Montebello, which is designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 55.07 Block 1 Lot 3 in the LO-C Zone. The Applicant was last before the Board on May 12, 2020.
- Montebello Crossing– Site Plan/ Subdivision, Amended Site Plan, 250 Lafayette Avenue, Montebello, NY—Public hearing continued Application of Montebello Crossing, LLC, 100 Dutch Hill Road, Suite 340 Orangeburg, New York, for 250 Lafayette Avenue, Montebello, New York. The applicant is proposing a mixed-use development consisting of a 132 unit, 200 bed assisted living facility, a 14,600 square foot pharmacy with drive-through, and a 10,000 square foot office building. The project will also consist of amending the site plan for Hemion Holdings shopping center to the east of the site. The Applicant was last before the Board on June 9, 2020.
- Manhattan Beer Distributors, c/o Andrew Berger AIA–Subdivision/Amended Site Plan, 10-20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, NY—Public Hearing continued Applicant proposes a lot line merge, the construction of an addition to the two existing buildings, the relocation of the railroad track at the south property line, and the construction of a loading deck with canopy and a parking deck on the north side of the parcel. The Applicant was last before the Board on June 9, 2020.
- New Business