- This event has passed.
CANCELLED Planning Board Meeting CANCELLED
April 14 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
DUE TO COVID-19, THIS MEETING IS POSTPONED TO MAY 12, 2020.
VILLAGE OF MONTEBELLO PLANNING BOARD AGENDA
- Approval of the March , 2020 Planning Board minutes.
- Report on CDRC activities.
- Manhattan Beer Distributors, c/o Andrew Berger AIA, Subdivision/Amended Site Plan, 10-20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, NY – Public Hearing Applicant proposed a lot line merge, the construction of an addition to the two existing buildings, the relocation of the railroad track at the south property line, and the construction of a loading deck with canopy and a parking deck on the north side of the parcel. The property is located on the north side of Dunnigan Drive, approximately 1000 feet west of the intersection of Airmont Road in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 55.07, Block 1, Lots 11 and 12. APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON MARCH 10, 2020.
- MJD3 Associates, Site Plan, 5 Hemion Road, Montebello, NY Application of MJD3 Associates LLC, 7-11 Suffern Place, Suffern, NY for approval of a site plan entitled “5 Hemion Road” proposing the construction of a two-story office building. The property is located on the west side of Hemion Road, approximately 100 feet from the intersection of Route 59 in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 55.10, block 1 Lot 5.2 in the NS Zone. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THE APPLICATION IS BEFORE THE BOARD
- Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing continued Site Plan for a House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship. The subject property is located on the north side of Viola Road, approximately 500 feet west of Spook Rock Road in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 49.05, Block 1, Lot 17 in the RR-50 Zone. The application was last before the Board on January 14, 2020.
- New Business