- This event has passed.
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
January 8, 2019 @ 7:15 pm - 10:00 pm
- Approval of the December 11, 2018 Planning Board minutes.
- Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing–ADJOURNED TO FEBRUARY 12, 2019 House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY
Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship.
- Sander Gerber – Public Hearing continued–ADJOURNED TO FEBRUARY 12, 2019 Addition of a Circular Driveway, Tennis Court, 556 & 558 Haverstraw Road, Montebello, NY
Application of Sander Gerber, 558 Haverstraw Road, Montebello, New York. The Applicant owns both properties and proposes the installation of a circular driveway connecting both residences and the construction of a tennis court.
- Jersey Realty Management Properties, LLC—Public Hearing continued–ADJOURNED Parking Lot Expansion, 49 N. Airmont Road, Montebello, NY
Application of Aaron Berger of Jersey Realty Management Properties, LLC, PO Box 415, Monsey, New York for a parking lot expansion for the existing office building at 49 N. Airmont Road to accommodate overflow parking.
5. Stonehedge Heights Corporation – Public Hearing continued ADJOURNED TO FEBRUARY 12, 2019 Stonehedge Farm Subdivision, 220 Spook Rock Road, Montebello, NY
Application of Stonehedge Heights Corporation, 130 East Route 59, Spring Valley, New York, for a proposed 12-lot residential subdivision.
THIS APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON OCTOBER 9, 2018.
- The Sentinel of Rockland County – Public Hearing continued Assisted Living Facility, 200 Rella Boulevard, Montebello, NY
Application of The Sentinel of Rockland for approval of a site plan entitled “The Sentinel of Rockland.” The Applicant is proposing the construction of a four-story 200-bed assisted living facility.
THE APPLICANT WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON DECEMBER 11, 2018.
- Manhattan Beer Distributors, c/o Andrew Berger AIA—Public Hearing 20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, NY
Application of Manhattan Beer, 20 Dunnigan Drive, Montebello, New York. Applicant proposes the relocation of the railroad track at the south property line and the construction of a loading deck and canopy. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THE APPLICATION IS BEFORE THE BOARD.
- New Business