- This event has passed.
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
June 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
VILLAGE OF MONTEBELLO PLANNING BOARD BOARD AGENDA
DATE: June 11, 2019 TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: The Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim Community Center, 350 Haverstraw Road (Rte 202), Montebello, New York
- Approval of the May 14, 2019 Planning Board minutes.
- Indian Rock Holdings, LLC/Columbia Doctors, 30 Indian Rock Plaza, Montebello, NY Application of Gabe Alexander of Indian Rock Holdings, LLC, 16 Squadron Boulevard, new City, New York, 10956 on behalf of Columbia Doctors/Hudson Heart Associates of Hudson Valley for approval of a Site Plan entitled “Columbia Doctors Expansion” which proposes the demolition of the outback Steakhouse and the construction of a two-story medical building in its place. The property is located at 30 Indian Rock Plaza, on the north side of Route 59 approximately 500 feet east of the intersection with Hemion Road, which is designated n the Ramapo tax map as Section 55.10, Block 1, Lot 5.1 in the NS zone. APPLICATION WAS LAST BEFORE THE BOARD ON APRIL 9, 2019. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED AN ADJOURNMENT TO THE JULY 9, 2019 PLANNING BOARD MEETING
- Howard Hellman/84 Viola Road, LLC—Public Hearing, House of Worship, 84 Viola Road, Montebello, NY Application of 84 Viola Road, LLC, c/o Howard Hellman, 100 Snake Hill Road, West Nyack New York, for approval of a Site Plan entitled “84 Viola Road, LLC” proposing the construction of a house of worship. The subject property is located on the north side of Viola Road, approximately 500 feet west of Spook Rock Road in the Village of Montebello, which is known and designated on the Ramapo Tax Map as Section 49.05, Block 1, Lot 17 in the RR-50 Zone. THE APPLICATION WAS BEFORE THE BOARD ON APRIL 9, 2019. THE APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED AN ADJOURNMENT TO THE JULY 9, 2019 PLANNING BOARD MEETING.
- Ware Subdivision, 10 Wilbur Road, Montebello, NY The Applicant has requested a second 90-day extension of the preliminary approval that was granted on March 12, 2019.
- New Business Review drafts of Montebello Planning Board Application Procedural Policy and Public Hearing Protocol