Below is a link to the latest Governor’s press release, the 24-hour hotline number and New York State Department of Health website with the latest information.
Please also see the attached the latest New York State Guidance for:
- DOH Advisory on Local Health Department Contact Investigations
- DOH Advisory on Public Use of Cloth Face Coverings
- DOH Guidance on Long-Term Services and Supports Covered by Medicaid (Revised)
- DOH Letter to Managed Care Organizations on Contact and Surveillance Relief
- DOH Medication Advisory on Ibuprofen
- O-Agencies Guidance on Respite Services for Children’s Waiver Home and Community-Based Providers
- OCFS Letter to Domestic Violence Residential Programs on Maximum Length-of-Stay Extension
- Essential Business Update. Updates are highlighted in yellow.
24 Hour Hotline Number: 1-888-364-3065
- DOH_COVID19_MCOContractingSurveillanceRelief_040820 (1)